Cm2350 reliability
05-08-2019, (Subject: Cm2350 reliability ) 
RE: Cm2350 reliability
(05-08-2019 )Magard Wrote:  Compression lowering is experimental. No verdict yet. If the liners are right probably necessary.
Id be interested to see the results of how long a lower compression 2350 lasts with the modified liner height vs a factory 2350 with the same liner height. We already know the factory compression and factory liner height doesnt work worth a damn.
replyreply
(05-08-2019 )smorgan87 Wrote:  
(05-08-2019 )ababajoni Wrote:  Has any one ever used diesel force to clean the carbon out of engine and complete system supposedly DPF/SCR/EGR
The way some of these engines carbon up i cant imagine any chemical additive cleaning it out. The problem is the amnt of soot the things produce. Fix the cause of the problem dont just keep cleaning up the problem.

Smorgan87 Im sure you are right and Im going to do just that but look up Diesel force on youTube and tell what you think I was planning on doing this before I got the cause of all the soot remedied.
replyreply
(05-08-2019 )ababajoni Wrote:  Has any one ever used diesel force to clean the carbon out of engine and complete system supposedly DPF/SCR/EGR

So they sell you a bunch of diesel fuel mixed with soap to dump into your enigne's oil and intake systems with fancy names and a lot of half-arssed promises.

INSTEAD OF WASTING MONEY ON A BADND-AIDE -- USE THAT SAME MONEY FIX THE DAMN PROBLEMS AND THE ENGINE WILL CLEAN ITSELF UP AFTER A COUPLE OF OIL CHANGES!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: victory26 , DSTdriver

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.