2015 international pro star
05-13-2019, (Subject: 2015 international pro star ) 
2015 international pro star
Hello, i recently had the fuel rail, fuel lines and fuel pump replaced on my truck. Now im having issues with my TC, ABS and the famous upside down triangle coming on quite often, which in return kills my cruise. Is this a common issue or something you may know about and how to solve the problem?
Thanks for your help. [/size]
replyreply
RE: 2015 international pro star
U need to hook it up to the computer and see what codes its giving. It snds like a sensor has a bad connection but thats just a guess.
replyreply
(05-13-2019 )TxnBLine Wrote:  Hello, i recently had the fuel rail, fuel lines and fuel pump replaced on my truck. Now im having issues with my TC, ABS and the famous upside down triangle coming on quite often, which in return kills my cruise. Is this a common issue or something you may know about and how to solve the problem?
Thanks for your help. [/size]

I had the same issue with my 2008 ProStar... It could be your compass module, best bet is to take it to the dealer and let them run Diamond Logic on it to pinpoint the bad can bus module. They should be able to pop it right up, it will be obvious. I would also look up Navistar Bodybuilder on Google, it is the electrical schematics, you may be able to trace it down yourself if you can read them. Still, best bet is the dealer and Diamond Logic.
replyreply
You could also get diamond logic software online.... if you're the type that can't stand handing hard-earned money over to some overpriced stealership.
replyreply
(05-13-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  You could also get diamond logic software online.... if you're the type that can't stand handing hard-earned money over to some overpriced stealership.

I wish I was so computer literate. Never found DL on the internet, at least anything I trusted. No clue if it will work with the In-Line reader, dealer uses the Nex unit. I am not going to buy one of those. Besides, the dealer has never charged me to run a quick diagnostic with DL. I think I have been there 3 times over the past 5 years for anything requiring it. Most issues are easily solved with the Bodybuilder schematics.
replyreply
Your lucky you have a relationship with the dealer. I've walked into places charging 1.5hrs @ $139 an hr plus $100 computer fee just to hook into the truck and read the code.

Ebay has Navistar DLB for under $100.
replyreply
I got DLogic last week only level 1 though couldnt find a level 2 or 3 version so that i could do programming of buttons.
replyreply
05-14-2019, (Subject: 2015 international pro star ) 
(05-13-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Your lucky you have a relationship with the dealer. I've walked into places charging 1.5hrs @ $139 an hr plus $100 computer fee just to hook into the truck and read the code.

Ebay has Navistar DLB for under $100.

I looked a few years ago for DL and found nothing I could afford or would want to risk installing. The few times I have needed to use it, I just run up to the dealer. I have spent so much money with these guys with this truck of mine, that they have mercy on my wallet when I need a quick reading. Quick reading... They break out the witch and the Ouija board. LOL!

That is what got me looking for the schematics for the electrical system, Bodybuilder saved my bacon more than a few times, especially after that compass issue. What an eye-opener as to how ridiculous the wiring and can bus system is on these trucks. I miss the days of direct wiring.
replyreply
05-15-2019, (Subject: 2015 international pro star ) 
DLB will work with the inline5 adapter. But the issue i have is I can only read codes as if I try to reprogram anything like the auto headlight sensor it tells me I need a newer version as the last one that programmed it was newer.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.