2754 fault code
05-20-2019, (Subject: 2754 fault code ) 
RE: 2754 fault code
Hello, and thanks again guys! We just got home. The guy we bought the truck from had the turbo rebuilt somewhere... as you can see the housing and compressor wheel were not replaced. It was functioning well enough and there was no real free play in it. Not sure if it was causing the check engine light. It will be getting a replacement in short order either way.

Could someone point me in the right direction for software to diagnose the electronics on this thing? And the adapter?

Thanks!
replyreply
05-20-2019, (Subject: 2754 fault code ) 
eBay search "inline 6 data". Should show in pictures a black case, a CD with insite 7.6.2, an inline 6 unit, and a truck/automotive/other connectors from China for 250-400 dollerydoos

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: robeakin
07-18-2020, (Subject: 2754 fault code ) 
Well, it took way longer than expected to get everything together. Figured i would tag onto my old post instead of starting a new one. Have fiddled around with the truck here and there but it's finally up and running!
It's set up to run the grapple off the PTO with the engine set at 1100rpm. Short haul, dump truck type driving.
I got hooked up with a local tree service and have run quite a bit this last couple weeks. I am spending way more time idling/ running the grapple than i imagined. It constantly starts a regen then i get off the interstate. Never have been able to force a regen.

From what I've been reading a demandate is probably in my future. Who should i go talk to about that?

I have not purchased an inline 6 and insite yet either. The options are a bit overwhelming on ebay, anyone care to point me in the right direction with a good link?

I'm in the st louis area. Thanks for any and all advice.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
07-18-2020, (Subject: 2754 fault code ) 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/INLINE-6-Data-L...SwCfRfAkLZ

Is this a good option?
Also, am I mistaken or is there an advantage to running it on an older laptop?

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
07-19-2020, (Subject: 2754 fault code ) 
Yup, that's a good link. It has insite, all the adapters and it appears they are including calterm. There are cheaper ones but the come directly from China, Hong Kong and those places and take a week or more to get here. That one is out of NJ. Same stuff but you'll probably get it faster.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: robeakin
Who mounted the box and loader for you?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(07-19-2020 )tree98 Wrote:  Who mounted the box and loader for you?

https://stsales.com

They were great to work with, very quick turn around.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.