Good regen numbers on mandated 2012 isx cm2250??
07-02-2019, (Subject: Good regen numbers on mandated 2012 isx cm2250?? ) 
RE: Good regen numbers on mandated 2012 isx cm2250??
{POST REMOVED}
replyreply
07-02-2019, (Subject: Good regen numbers on mandated 2012 isx cm2250?? ) 
User banned,.. its one thing to post some bad information,.. maybe someone simply does no know,.. but when you want to argue about it based on a fantasy brainwashed OEM bnullsHi$it reality they have been fed to the droves of OE tech morons, -- I draw the line.

(the rest of this post is not directed towards anyone, just my rant against the OEM nitwit industry as a whole ...)

There is VERY GOOD REASON WHY the network of OEM repair shops are clueless, wallet-draining, put truckers-out-of-buisness self-richous fools! -- IT IS THE OEM AND THEIR LACK OF PROPER TRAINIG!!! - BAD INFORMATION!!!.

BECAUSE THEIR TECHS ARE TOO QUICK TO BELIEVE THE HORSE-shi#t COOL-AIDE FED BY SOME STUPID ENGINE MAKER'S 3rd party BS-CLASSROOM-GARBAGE, DESIGNED MOSTLY TO TAKE PEOPLE'S MONEY!.

-- These are the same ignorant morons who will be quick to yank that DPF off and clean it out,.. yet never once pull the damn egr valve, doser injector, cross-piping, IMAP sensor, delat-p, or anything else off and clean it all out to go along with it.

i have seen countless trucks come over here for the last several years who have had very expensive $30,000+ in DPF cleaning, replacement, turbo's replaced,.. etc.etc.etc.. AND STILL HAVE THE HALF-MILLION-MILES-OLD FACTORY PAINTED IMAP,.. EVERY SENSOR ON THE ENIGNE COMPLETELY CLOGGED TO HELL AND BEYOND, NONE THROWING CODES YET!! -- BVECAUSE THE OE IGNORANT MORONS WON'T REPLACE THEM WHEN THERE ARE NO CODES,.. YET THEY ARE CAUSING ALL THE PROBLEMS OVER AND OVER --- The truck owner failing and loosing his arsse BECAUSE THE FUC$TARDS AT THE OE NETWORK OF IGNORANT FOOLS ARE NOT EVEN TRAINED TO SOLVE THE DAMN ENGINE PROBLEMS BEYOND REPLACING EVERYTHING THEY CAN THINK OF EXPENSIVE INSTEAD OF DOING THINGS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

* In the realm of the OE network of idiots,.. a dirty IMAP == REPLACE THE $4,000 TURBO, BECAUSE THE SOFTWARE SAYS ITS NOT MAKING PROPER BOOST LEVELS!.

* In the realm of the OE network of idiots,.. a dirty, OR SLIGHTLY MIS-READING exhaust bp sensor == REPLACE THE $4,000 TURBO, BECAUSE THE SOFTWARE SAYS ITS EFFICIENCY IS LOW!

* In the realm of the OE network of idiots,.. a dirty cross-pipe for the Delta-P == REPLACE THE $1,100 EGR VALVE BECAUSE THE SOFTWARE SAYS ITS NOT PROPER FLOW RATE!

-- i could go on and on and on.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
08-01-2019, (Subject: Good regen numbers on mandated 2012 isx cm2250?? ) 
Rawze, you are so spot on its just sad. I constantly have other owner operators leased on to the same company as me, asking how I've made it to almost 700000 miles and haven't clean my DPF in over 2 years. When I tell them about the EGR tune up, and actually take the time to show them how to do it, then they just tell me the time isn't worth it. But in the same breath, they will complain about how their truck is in the shop every month spending about $1200.

User's Signature: Carhauling is a fickle mistress
replyreply
08-01-2019, (Subject: Good regen numbers on mandated 2012 isx cm2250?? ) 
(08-01-2019 )Beaver Wrote:  Rawze, you are so spot on its just sad. I constantly have other owner operators leased on to the same company as me, asking how I've made it to almost 700000 miles and haven't clean my DPF in over 2 years. When I tell them about the EGR tune up, and actually take the time to show them how to do it, then they just tell me the time isn't worth it. But in the same breath, they will complain about how their truck is in the shop every month spending about $1200.

there is a saying...

Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity cannot.

Ignorance is not knowing something. However, curing it happens when someone else shows you how to overcome your issues and you apply that new knowledge.

-- Stupidity on the other hand happens when you show them the light,.. and they piss it away because they can't be bothered to look past their own arrogance and laziness.

your co-workers(s) obviously fall into the category of stupid, plain and simple.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2 , DSTdriver

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.