Cm2250 egr pressure sensor
05-27-2019, (Subject: Cm2250 egr pressure sensor ) 
Cm2250 egr pressure sensor
I have a truck that has de mandated for over a year now (150k miles). Always ran great since demandate. Trucks is starting to derate sometimes and has egr pressure code. Should this thing still have issues with a bad sensor even if it's demandated?
replyreply
05-27-2019, (Subject: Cm2250 egr pressure sensor ) 
RE: Cm2250 egr pressure sensor
Who did the tune? I do not believe that code should be popping up... Showing any other codes? Do you have a boost and pyro gauge installed? Do you have Cummins Insite and the Inline reader?
replyreply
05-28-2019, (Subject: Cm2250 egr pressure sensor ) 
RE: Cm2250 egr pressure sensor
You might want to have someone here check out you're tune. I bet you're tune is a hack job done by someone that's doesn't even know what tune they put on you're truck. I was a victim of a hack job tune. I had dpf egr service pop up on my dash and intake nox sensor code. I had unilevers re tune it with some stuff rawze changed on the original tune I had. It pisses me off because these so called mechanics get a hold of these hack job tunes and go and start tunning trucks left and right. It's a matter of time before they start having problems. Even damn tire guys now a days have these tunes available for o/o to destroy there motors!! When u ask them about they are clueless.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , amermextrucker

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.