fuel catalyst
05-28-2019, (Subject: fuel catalyst ) 
fuel catalyst
hi was wondering if any body was using that fuel catalyst good results or what?
replyreply
05-28-2019, (Subject: fuel catalyst ) 
RE: fuel catalyst
What is that you speak of? Fuel catalyst? What is that?
replyreply
05-29-2019, (Subject: fuel catalyst ) 
The new stuff they are promoting on the Pittsburgh Power Hour on KRs show on SiriusXM.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(05-28-2019 )bcguy2010 Wrote:  hi was wondering if any body was using that fuel catalyst good results or what?

you can rank that garbage right up there with the turbo-3000-D (2 tiny magnets in a piece of brass pipe sham) that Kr crap-show used to push for years!. How about the "butterfly" garbage they pushed,.. how about the "micro-blue" bulls$it,.,. or the "dorothy" ( dorothy-discussuin ) .,.l. - A complete ripp-off sham of ,.. There is a trucker-sucker born every single day, most of which get so brainwashed that they will swear by the results of nothing but complete placebo unmeasurable nonsense!!! -- and that KR XM-radio program is the leading ho0rse-s$it brainwashing pinnacle of "ripp-you-off" promoted garbage products in trucking.

-- and the kicker is that there were always those morons who called into the shows with all the wild claims that it it worked like some kind of magic pill that saved their trucking business from ruin and all the gains... the placebo effect in full swing. I can't tell you how dozens of people used to be on there with their 'ehemm-testimonies' constantly calling in to those KR (piss-poor power's paid sponsorship crap) shows where they would all tout that 3000d garbage magnet in a pipe thing gave them 1mpg or 3 mpg and all sorts of bulls$it claims ... WoW, people are so godd#amnn gullible. -- It was not until someone revealed how much of a scam it really was ... then they took that s#it off the XM radio real fast once they knew the gig was up!

Starting to see the trend of promoted suck-your-wallet for a few bucks in return for false hope of feel good nonsense garbage there yet?

-- if someone is that curious,.. then they are more than welcome to monitor their live fuel-flow into their engine in CT,.. install the product,.. then take comparisons. -- If it cannot be instantaneously and quantifiably measured,.. it is a ripp-off!. plain and simple!. -- I had husband wife coming over here a while back, him claiming his "polished fuel molecule" crap, guy swore by it, though his wife said she saw no gains whatsoever on paper. LOL .. From those stupid "fuel molecule polishing" crap motorized electric KR-promoted garbage sever$$$thousand$$dollars, used to promote so heavly,.. we did several tests,.. the engine actually ran slightly more fuel efficient (so little difference you could not say for sure though) better with it bypassed. -- HENCE--> NO GAINS WHATSOEVER IN ACTUAL MEASURABLE RESULTS!.

For every salseman with a gimmik product,.. there will be 10,000 truck owners stupid enough to buy whatever they are selling,.. especially if they mention fancy words like "fuel molecules" and "polishing" and "cetene booster" and whenever fuel prices go up a bit, antything that calims it has -- "feul savings" -- I got a better idea,,...

How about I start collecting dog turds from my front yard (now the beer is talking lol),.. i can grind em up and say they help you save fuel mileage by 25% if you buy my special dog turd formula that is only available out of my front yard because we feed our dogs a secret formula of dog food that makes a cetane booster and make your truck happier when you place one in the dash,.. like a carrot on a stick kind of thing -- wanna buyy some?

You want actual fuel savings,.. LEARN TO SLOW THE H$LL DOWN,.. DRIVE BY YOUR BOOST AND PYRO GAUGES,.. AND DO THE THINGS THAT ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Volvo8873 , TruckDoctor , a113n , Zapah , Toolguy
Lmao. One these days im driving to GA for the sole purpose of drinkin with rawze.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RustyWood
(05-29-2019 )smorgan87 Wrote:  Lmao. One these days im driving to GA for the sole purpose of drinkin with rawze.
Its a good time, not to mention, he should have been a chef.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: smorgan87
(05-29-2019 )Squish099 Wrote:  
(05-29-2019 )smorgan87 Wrote:  Lmao. One these days im driving to GA for the sole purpose of drinkin with rawze.
Its a good time, not to mention, he should have been a chef.

And then there will be cooking site instead @@m*m^2 and saving our a$$es . Right....
replyreply
05-30-2019, (Subject: fuel catalyst ) 

It is worth the trip! And the food... And yes, he should be a chef, hell he is! ;-)
replyreply
05-30-2019, (Subject: fuel catalyst ) 
(05-30-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  

It is worth the trip! And the food... And yes, he should be a chef, hell he is! ;-)

I made salmon again last night... you name was mentioned there Waterloo about how you used to not like salmon so much until it was cooked right. LOL

Rawze's Secret/ideas to grilling salmon ...

* Use the skin of the fish on the one side as your foil for the grill. - You do this by getting the grill to like 500 degrees and spraying the hell out of the skin (+ grill grates) side with olive oil, drop it on the grill and let that skin sear a bit before turning grill down to 350 or so again.

* As it starts to cook, it will leach oil. KEEP THAT OIL WICKED/BRUSHED AWAY AS IT LEACHES while its cooking every few minutes. I use a grill paint brush. - It will leach several times while its coking.

* Replace the leached oil with a sauce. That sauce is --
** heavy amount of butter. Heavy amount of old-bay seasoning. heavy amount of blackened seasoning. libral amount of ground/crushed dill-weed. A tiny splash of teriyaki sauce. --- Mixture is Pre-Fried in a pan until the butter+seasonings darken a tiny bit, then add a half cup of water to give it all a wetness and easy to brush onto the fish as it cooks.

cook the fish slowly with low heat, until its nice and flaky .. 320~ish F degrees or so once that one (skin) side got seared. Keep wicking away the oils that leach out,.. keep re-applying a bit of the butter mixture in its place as you go along. - Drink beer along the way, the beer drinking is part of the cooking process. LOL

-- Chef ramsey can kiss my ar##sse!. that S.O.B. ever comes over here, i'll show him how to cook some damn fish and ribs and such.. LOL (the beer is a flowin').

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , a113n , Zapah , DieselKid , Slavic S , Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.