Teaching 74bassman how to do an inframe
09-07-2019, (Subject: Teaching 74bassman how to do an inframe ) 
RE: Teaching 74bassman how to do an inframe
Update the inframe now has 20k miles. No issues going on, other than fuel economy not where I want yet. ( As of filling this am 7.32) I'm still using original crank, intake cam, and all 6 injectors. I'am doing the 3rd oil change now, after this I will go back to 12k miles for service. I also have to change the suspension leveling valve today.

The inframe could have been done a lot faster if I had gone to Mister Hag, but I wouldn't have gotten the experience and education. If you have the time and the ability to be down for an extended period of time, I would say this was well worth doing it yourself. The confidence I gain was well worth the time I lost from not running. I feel more confident in my ability to work on my truck, and not just take it to shop.

Thank You Rawze, and Mr Hag.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: flatbed94kid , SquareOne , Waterloo , Rawze , dhirocz , Toolguy
09-08-2019, (Subject: Teaching 74bassman how to do an inframe ) 
RE: Teaching 74bassman how to do an inframe
It took mine about 80,000 miles for the fuel mileage to finally return to its former glory after I did mine.

As well, Thanks for the update.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.