Amsoil Install
06-04-2019, (Subject: Amsoil Install ) 
Amsoil Install
./uploads/201906/post_856_1559680169_c802ce2e3ebc929d8ed94cf3a85e6878.jpg

My amsoil bypass arrived today. Could someone please tell me where to connect the oil lines?
Thanks very much

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
RE: Amsoil Install
maybe this older thread helps...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...79#pid3179

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
im sure you can find one but cant you just get a 1 1/2-16 thread small filter base or find any adapter base that fits the gasket and put adaptor threads on the base then just buy amsoil filters instead of giving them one of your nuts for a 20 dollar base? probably get lines and lines made at a tractor repair shop for 50-100 bucks and 60 bucks or so for the filter and at most 180-200 buckerinos hit the road running.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
06-05-2019, (Subject: Amsoil Install ) 
I’m running an LF777 bypass filter with 2 lines going to the block just above the sump on the RHS, not sure the micron rating but won’t be as good as the AMSOIL:

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
06-18-2019, (Subject: Amsoil Install ) 
You can order a LMB451 oil filter base that's a lot cheaper than Amsoil's bypass kit. The lines are the easy part, as I remember the only hard fitting to find was the 14mm o-ring fitting to adapt it to flare fitting for oil lines. There are several allen plugs in the oil cooler on the side of the engine to connect the pressure /supply side too. The oil pan has a pipe plug that I used to plumb up a return line. Not very hard to do just time consuming. BMK30 and LFP9750 are the same filter too.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DSTdriver
06-19-2019, (Subject: Amsoil Install ) 
Last month I needed a specialty hydraulic hose for a boat I sail on. Found this place online:

https://www.discounthydraulichose.com/

It was about half what the two shops that could get the parts quoted me. The thermoplastic hose with stainless fittings is a specialty item but I'll use them again when I need hoses for my truck
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.