Hos. Rules?
06-06-2019, (Subject: Hos. Rules? ) 
Hos. Rules?
Well are we gonna see the proposal tomorrow. From fmcsa. I’m looking forward to see what the split sleeper berth rule is. And if it’s actually viable.
replyreply
RE: Hos. Rules?
What proposal? i didnt hear anything about a fmcsa proposal....

care to fill me in or give me a link?

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
http://www.landlinemag.com/story.aspx?st...nDVRZlAlQ. I’m not promoting this magazine but it lays out the deal pretty clear.
replyreply
so.... they ether want to take out the 30 minute break and/or change the 34 hr restart regulations.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
Splitting up the 10 hr. Break is what most people seem to be wanting. Do know what there gonna do there.
replyreply
hmmmmm interesting..... i didnt see anything about that but that would be nice.

so the majority is going for a 10 hr split? after 11 hr driving?

replyreply
They have never said what there actually gonna do. I don’t think they are gonna let you short break after a 11 driving but that’s what I want. Probably gonna be a expanded version of the 8 and 2 split we have now. Hopefully we find out what there thinking tomorrow and if it sucks than we have a comment period to bitch.
replyreply
i know at one time there was talk of being able to pause your clock for say waiting for atlanta rush hour to end but you had to stop for a minimum of so long. whether thats it or not who knows

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard
(06-06-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  i know at one time there was talk of being able to pause your clock for say waiting for atlanta rush hour to end but you had to stop for a minimum of so long. whether thats it or not who knows

I had a dedicated lane from mo to atlanta, you can get there with lil to no problems. Even with the rush hour traffic, just as long as you didnt hit traffic or back ups all day long lol.

If that were the case.... man then that would save a lot of drivers the rush and possibly have less traffic accidents.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.