Kenworth NavPlus Digital Gauges
06-08-2019, (Subject: Kenworth NavPlus Digital Gauges ) 
Kenworth NavPlus Digital Gauges
Does anyone have a list of digital gauges that can be added to the NavPlus system?

2019 Kenworth T880, 565/2050 X15, 18spd

I currently have boost, oil temp, trans temp, torque %, MPG, DPF and air filter restriction.

The air filter restriction gauge doesn't read anything.

Is there a way to find out what gauges can be added and if the truck/motor has the sensors and information available for the gauges?

I want to see if I can add a pyrometer gauge to the system.
replyreply
RE: Kenworth NavPlus Digital Gauges
if there is not a sensor in the exhaust after the turbo for pyro then the truck is only "calculating" the pyro temp by using the EGR temp.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
You want a mechanical gauge for the pyro, at least I would, but that is just me. If you do not have room in the dash, I use these Auto Meter gauge pods or cups. https://www.autometer.com/2-mounting-cup-black.html

I have three mounted on the top of my dash, Right Weigh Scale, Turbo Boost and Pyro. Pretty much in my line of sight, just to the left of my Garmin. They do not obstruct and can be mounted about anywhere. They also add 100 HP to the motor. ;-)
replyreply
06-16-2019, (Subject: Kenworth NavPlus Digital Gauges ) 
What is your reasoning for going with mechanical gauge vs electrical?
replyreply
06-16-2019, (Subject: Kenworth NavPlus Digital Gauges ) 
there is no pyro sensor on the ISX, if your make.model truck offers them, make sure they come with a separate sensor, otherwise it will use calculated data and it will be inaccurate nonsense.

Also, many people do not like the 3+ second delay in boost and other engine sensors that the factory gauges have in them. It masks a lot of things like cavitation and other issues that you may normally see with mechanical gauges.

Any gauge is better then no gauge, just stating why some people prefer the mechanical gauges and avoid factory networked garbage.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rounded_nut
06-22-2019, (Subject: Kenworth NavPlus Digital Gauges ) 
Thank you guys for the information!
replyreply
06-22-2019, (Subject: Kenworth NavPlus Digital Gauges ) 
TelTek makes gauges that match the Paccar dashes quite nicely. I've used them in both my KW & Pete
replyreply
07-06-2019, (Subject: Kenworth NavPlus Digital Gauges ) 
ESA is used to enable the virtual gauges, I do believe it will tell you what can and can't be enabled, but I added the turbo and EGT (GloShift and TelTek, respectively) and would do it again.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.