ISX cm2250 injectors?
06-10-2019, (Subject: ISX cm2250 injectors? ) 
Thumbs Down ISX cm2250 injectors?
Hi everyone. I have a ISX 2250 550HP Demandated & about 61000 miles on fresh overhaul, 972750 miles on truck. The truck quit running while idling the other day & I got it to start again after priming (cycled the key about 4x) it started & ran fine to my unload destination. While unloading under high idle for pto pump it quit again. After priming it started up & ran for about 10 min. then repeat 2x to get the load off. It didn't throw a code but I could obviously tell it wasn't getting fuel. The fuel pump was replaced new in March 2019. I limped towards the home shop I use & it quit 3x on the way there this time giving a check engine light but would go out after 15 seconds or so & come back to full power while driving. We're getting champagne type bubbles in a bucket of fuel from the return line. (Picture) We pulled the injectors & they're passing a vacuum test. The one & only code it gives is (Injector metering rail one pressure low). I'm thinking injectors as they are all the original ones. Your thoughts? Suggestions?   
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
ISX cm2250 injectors? - Shotgun74 - 06-10-2019
RE: ISX cm2250 injectors? - Unilevers - 06-10-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.