Thanks to Rawze and Jerry for help!!!
06-10-2019, (Subject: Thanks to Rawze and Jerry for help!!! ) 
Thanks to Rawze and Jerry for help!!!
I was having some emission troubles that were very frustrating and I made the decision to just call my carrier and take some time off to get down to these guys and see if they could help. I have purposely waited for a few months and about 20,000 miles to see how everything would turn out and I’m here to tell you to just listen to Rawze and Jerry talk blows my mind and I been around these trucks me entire life. They don’t guess at anything they know what needs addressed.
Truck is running better than the day I bought it and I have finally let my nerves settle down because I was always waiting for a light to come on dash but haven’t had one. Well worth the trip from Ohio to actually get something fixed right.
Jerry is a very laid back good guy that knows his stuff and Rawze is just on another level of knowledge with this stuff. He didn’t care for my big hooded 389 and razed me about it a bit but I know his intentions were heartfelt. He really cares about you having a profitable business and I enjoyed me time there. Only bad thing I can say is I tried to get Jerry to let me take his female boxer off his hands and that wasn’t going to happen
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , HES , Techmech , rrod , flatbed94kid

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.