Kw t660 cooling capacity
06-14-2019, (Subject: Kw t660 cooling capacity ) 
Kw t660 cooling capacity
I been doing some research on different trucks. I’m looking at different options on a project truck
I’m eyeballing is t660. I know there narrows but the seats have nothing behind them. I like that recliner option with out cabinets in your way. Seems like a dumb thing but way easier on my back. So my concerns are what about radiator. Can it support 650 hp in hot weather. What’s the general consensus on this truck model. Looking at 2250isx 13spd 3.55 actually a small cpl I want light rears and tranny. No water cooler transmission. 76 inch aero cab. Im looking for something to pay cash for then put it in the shop and start at the front and work my way back rebuilding it. Volvo will be tired in about 3 more years. So plan is to have a rebuilt paid for truck to step into. Just doing the research as to which truck to build. I like Volvo but dealer is aggravating to get parts through. I’m not ruling volvo out but the openness behind the seat in the 660 is pretty unique. Looks like you still have cabinets, refrigerator, double bunk, and all.
replyreply
RE: Kw t660 cooling capacity
Why not save up your money over the next 3 years, invested in an account with Merrill Lynch,l or some other outfit. And put your money to work for you.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
I’m actually studying stocks right now. How to make money when stocks take a shi#t. Cause that’s what’s coming. This system is at its end. I want to own something tangible. Trucking exists in third world countries because it’s a necessary thing in society. Better own it though cause I don’t think rates will support insurance and payments. I’ll figure out how to maximize my dollars some how. Owning something tangible that isn’t paper is gonna be huge in the near future.
replyreply
look at the truck you have now and its lifetime average engine load. Unless your lifetime is up there with the aussies in what you haul, you are seriously simply setting power levels too high and eating your equipment up for not reason. -- Better gearing, slowing down, etc. is ALWAYS far less expensive than taking the most expensive thing (the engine) and making it work harder.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.