Turning my authority back on...
06-14-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
I talked to a guy that does JB hunt power only for the last 4 5ish years and never had a problem with it ever himself. He loves doing it he said and likes that he actually get his money for he worked for.

I do power only myself (Menards) and never had a problem with it. I just do the load they give me, go home at night and I get PAID every week!!!! Home every night to be with my 3 women (wife and 2 daughters)

They just jacked rates up last year and now every O/O in the area wants to pull out of here. Problem is... Every one of these new O/O getting into it do not know shyt! and do not research a little bit. I am helping out a friend get things going for the last few weeks.

He does not have a fvcking clue about anything... A true steering wheel holder!!! Lets just say that he did no know what a log book or IFTA even was... or still does! I could go on and on. I actually started getting straight forward and extremely serious with him. Basically told him that if does not take any advice seriously from me then hit the highway and do not ask anymore. It is sad... but I also do not give a damn!

and with him being a friend that does not matter. I remember years and years ago I was having an issues with a buddy of mine that I was telling my dad about. I told the whole situation and he only told me one thing.. He said “Friends will come and friends will go... but the bullshyt will always stick around”

LOL sorry waterloo. I am having a giant cup of coffee and getting unloaded right now. Figured I would rant and tell a off kilter story...

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Volvo8873 - 06-14-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.