Turning my authority back on...
06-15-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
Waterloo, you're making me feel extremely blessed to have found the company I leased on with. I originally planned on my own authority, but honestly, I despise paperwork - more specifically, paperwork that has to be done just in order to pay taxes. The % I give up is well worth it in my opinion and settlements are in my account 2 weeks after I mail in my weekly pods without giving up any of the freedom to do what I want.

I found out that Truckstop Pro is pretty much a necessity - I tried the cheaper platform(s) first, but to see credit score and live data, it's worth it to pay the extra, and DAT has given me a few nuggets when I put myself in dead areas. If you're doing van, you'll probably find the opposite to be the case.

I have a newfound respect for good dispatchers - it's a lot of work to keep the $ ball rolling while looking ahead a week and dealing with the daily setbacks. So far, my biggest challenge has been keeping the trailer loaded over the weekends.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Nostalgic - 06-15-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.