Turning my authority back on...
06-17-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
I called Progressive and lost my mind on what they wanted for insurance, $17,000! vs $10,300 and better coverage at OOIDA.

I called my buddy who has the list of folks that will not recognize OOIDA cargo insurance. I'm good, PTL out of Texas is about the only one that may ding me, as they own Texas, never heard of the rest other than Rhoel (sp?), never pulled their stuff, so no big deal, so no issues there. The handful of outfits were steel haulers and car haulers, no flatbed here or parking lot... So, no big deal.

Everything is ready to go, drug test tomorrow, Authority will be active on Thursday according to the guy I spoke with at the FMSCA... Handled all of the filings myself, so no issues as of yet. OOIDA covered the BOC3 filing for free, as well as the Drug Consortium seeing as I am such a good customer... Just tell them you are thinking of using Concentra... ;-)

IFTA, called them, gal said she will send out the stickers when I call her on Thursday, when authority goes active, should have them at the latest Monday or Tuesday.

ELD arrived today, good there.

Will handle KY and NY on Thursday when everything goes live... I will let OOIDA handle that for $25. Will have permits in 24 hours.

Piss me off on Thursday, WELL WELCOME TO MONDAY! ;-)

Already getting lines on freight...

And yes, it IS that easy.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Waterloo - 06-17-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.