Turning my authority back on...
06-18-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
Waterloo, man I wish you the very best. I've read a ton of your posts and it seems the takeaway is this.....be grateful and reliable to those who take care of you, because it seems very few and far between in this industry... Everybody sells you a Picasso when trying to get you there, although it rapidly becomes just another WalMart reprint once you arrive.

- Honestly, people screwing others over, not knowing their job, lying, cheating, stealing, etc. is a common theme in business unfortunately. If you pulled all the weeds, there would be no lawn left lol!

As far as the fuel card is concerned, I've actually given APEX a call about the TCS fuelcard. Waiting for a 'human' response now, not an automated email. From what I can gather, the only way to see any current pricing is to be a holder of one of their cards (which they sent me the agreement for, but I have yet to fill out). Currently, with the rewards discount on my card...I pay off every month so there's no interest either... my per gallon cost as of yesterday was 2.53. I fill up at the same store (Keith's Discount Chevron) so with their rewards program I also get a $5 credit on every 3rd purchase. Not very much, but it's nice to get a coffee and a couple other items when you're running through the night.

My run is very basic, so it's easy to hunt the best fuel price as I'll mainly be on the same route. For ex., as I pay $2.53 currently, I look across the street at the Petro and the cash price is still $2.91
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - SquareOne - 06-18-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.