Turning my authority back on...
06-19-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
The drug consortium, if you do not know what that is, that is what the DOT calls the drug testing outfit that randomly picks a driver, out of the blue, to go test. If you have your own authority, you need to belong to one, federal law. Been through a DOT audit, they do check.

I wound up going with OOIDA for this, vs Concentra for free, as I mentioned earlier. One thing I forgot, is that if audited, I need all of that drug paperwork, handbooks, etc. to give to new employees, you are supposed to have all of this stuff on file, again, federal law.

Well, Concentra does not offer that paperwork... So, I got the gal at OOIDA to drop the $110 fee for the paperwork, pamphlets, etc that you would give to an employee, for free to keep me from going with Concentra. So, I think I paid $125 to be properly set up in their drug consortium. I went and did my pre-employment drug screen yesterday, at Concentra, LOL!

The reason I did this, is that Concentra was totally clueless about this program they offer. I said screw it, and to avoid what I saw as a day on the phone telling Concentra about the program they offered was not worth my time, and in the long run, if audited, may get me in trouble. So, OOIDA was kind of a no brainer at this point.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Waterloo - 06-19-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.