Turning my authority back on...
06-20-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
Get a call yesterday, afternoon... It is my insurance company, the one that told me Friday that they no longer write cargo insurance, which they have not for years... Well guess what, for me they say, they do! Bastards! Now I am waiting on them for their quote, as I want to stay with them, as I have been with them for 15 years, and when I have needed them, they were on it.

My old agent retired or moved elsewhere, my new agent has been great, but slipped up on telling me the full skinny. Well, one of the other girls in the office found out, and called me, had all my info, just double checking and said they only write policies, cargo, for certain folks. I fit that criteria. So, putting this on hold to see what she comes up with, already paid OOIDA, no clue if the monies can be returned, put them on the debit card. I have yet to sign anything.

Or, I keep the ball rolling with OOIDA and then switch over in the next 90 days. We shall see what she comes up with.

See, this is the reason I am turning my authority back on, to get away from this nonsense. I guess it is everywhere, eh?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Waterloo - 06-20-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.