Turning my authority back on...
06-20-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
(06-20-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  
(06-20-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  My insurance called back, I am going with OOIDA. Not even close, same coverage.

OOIDA, $1500 down, $900 a month

My outfit, $3600 down, almost $1600 a month.

Granted, I am keeping my bobtail with my old company, that is $269.00 a month, so I am still ahead of the game.

Ridiculous.

robbery!.

And how. Totally ridiculous, and I am a customer in good standing for 15 years. The insurer would not recognize my old numbers like OOIDA, so I would be a new customer with new authority with ZERO experience. That right there was the first red flag in my mind, and I was correct, the red flags just came a coming. To rich for my blood. That is damn truck payment!

How do these guys do this with their $4500 a month trucks? Seriously? And they do!

There was an article the other day on the coming carnage in the industry, https://www.businessinsider.com/truckers...ons-2019-6

With insurance rates like this, and the cost of newer equipment and the outrageous maintenance costs, I think I am a good position to do quite well in the coming months and year if that article holds any water. Just insane.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Waterloo - 06-20-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.