Turning my authority back on...
06-26-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
(06-26-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  ...
His cargo and bobtail insurance are his one expense, $700 for cargo and what ever he pays for bobtail. Menard's does not

Manards is not a grocer so much but..

i would think that Manards should have their own cargo insurance. It is not unusual receivers/DC's for food and retail products will make all sorts of claims again any deliveries that they can, so they can scam the insurances. Everything from "not the exact temp on the reefer", to rejecting half the load for a dent in a single can of soup somewhere, etc. those kinds of things.

I would say he needs to keep a close eye on that end of things if he is using his own insurance, something smells fishy if they require you to have your own insurance, yet they use their own trailers etc.

Other than that, all one can do is crunch numbers and see what the profit margin is (like i mentioned here: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid40497 ).

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Rawze - 06-26-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.