Turning my authority back on...
07-02-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
Well, still no IFTA from the state of Michigan. I have my NY HUT and KY permits in hand, still no IFTA. I used to be able to drive up to the IRP office, next door was IFTA. Walk in with your letter stating your authority, give the vin and license, they would print the permit and give you your stickers. It took longer to park than to handle this in person. Well, they closed that office, must have been to efficient for them.

My buddy at Manards, he quit last night, found a flat bed to lease... Mercer has been burning up his phone with loads to haul... He will be better off, money was OK, but Mercer paying much better when miles and hours are worked in. If you are flat bedding, and have your authority, I would call Mercer, they have some nice runs for some very good money. They will even plan a route for you and keep you rolling. Really impressed with what my buddy is telling me about his experience with them.

Still waiting on fuel cards, Apex and NASTC are both on the way, should be here any day.

Swapping the stereo out in the truck, old one went teats up, was down to two speakers and one amplifier... Radio bugging out too... Driving me nuts. Did a bit if gutting of the sleeper, will be mounting new system on back wall. Added two fans back there too with a double toggle wall switch, along with a new fuse panel so that I do not have to splice into any wiring.

Oh, paycheck is in, FINALLY, need to go get that today...

That is all for now...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Waterloo - 07-02-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.