Turning my authority back on...
07-12-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
Whats up waterloo! hope you keep in good health bud!.

The thyroid thing, i know it sucks bud. I thought i had thyroid issues n shi#t but before i went to do anything at the specilist office. My family doctor told me to loose some weight and stay away from sugar " good luck, i like my energy drinks " kickstart " lol. i lost some weight n i felt better n then a month before i went in for a ultrasound. the doctor told me i lost 10 lbs lol :D. i lost another 10 lbs that month and ultrasound n other tests came back all fine. Thankfully but i think lossing 20 lbs made it easier to breath as they say.

I didnt do anything special other then eating cig's lmao n not eating for 10-15 hrs a day lol. I was pretty much fasting and eating clean as much as possible. fasting is now a part of my life. lost 40-45 lbs since last year, my family members say im skinny now but in reality im way less fatter ahahahaha.

Good luck down the road dude! n keep in good health my friend. keep the stress to a bare minimum!.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , a113n

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Evotrucker - 07-12-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.