Turning my authority back on...
07-13-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
(07-12-2019 )Evotrucker Wrote:  ...
I didnt do anything special other then eating cig's lmao n not eating for 10-15 hrs a day lol. I was pretty much fasting and eating clean as much as possible. fasting is now a part of my life. lost 40-45 lbs since last year, my family members say im skinny now but in reality im way less fatter ahahahaha.

Good luck down the road dude! n keep in good health my friend. keep the stress to a bare minimum!.

i spent an entire year eating only every other day,.. absolutely 0 calories one day, whatever i want the next day (with the exception of high sugars). Best thing I ever did, as I am terrible at counting calories and eating only stuff that tastes bad.. lol

I lost 80+ lbs during the year. I feel better, hell i did not even know i was feeling bad before loosing the weight. -- I sleep better, I no longer snore or have to sleep on my side. I no longer get hangovers on the occasion i get drink with guests,,lol... I have way more energy, I can crawl under my truck now without it being jacked up,.. but i still have a ways to go.

Here 2 weeks ago, I started eating once every 3 days,.. i want to get below 175, and i just can't seem to loose the last of this beer-gut. seems to be working, weight is slowly inching down again.

-- I will never go back to eating every single day,.. I just feel too good now and my mind is sharper than ever from no intake of any kinds of sugars,.. been doing as ton of programming in c++ these past couple months,working on my turbo control box and a few other projects that have to do with writing my own program to handle engine files.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turning my authority back on... - Rawze - 07-13-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.