Gone out of Business
06-18-2019, (Subject: Gone out of Business ) 
Gone out of Business
Hello Everyone,
The last 6 mo. of low rates and tariff wars has forced me to shut down. Any advice on where and how I can sell my equipment would be appreciated. ( I own everything outright.)

2011 Int'l prostar, CM871 engine ( never rebuilt yet) *NEEDS TURBO* 906878 miles.( used knight equipment acquired at 481,000 mi's) owned it for 4 yrs, kept up with the maintenance. Sleeper, lots of extra parts ( belts,hoses, pulleys,new antidrainback valve (never installed)etc...

2006 wabash dry van ( used knight equip) blown over by the wind but has been repaired. 50% of the roof replaced, and 1 plate on the passenger side- replaced. alignment perfect, tires good, spring suspension ( not airride )

2010 wabash dry van. This one purchased from xtra lease 1 month ago for 19076.00 so I need to sell it for that much. Approx. 97,000 mi's on the hubdometer.*YES AIRRIDE* new shocks and brakes. air foil solid, trailer very solid, Tires great!

Any help appreciated. location- hesperia, Ca. phone {pm for number}
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Gone out of Business - mpreiss321 - 06-18-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.