any good book to read on engines?
02-23-2016, (Subject: any good book to read on engines? ) 
any good book to read on engines?
Hi, I want to deepen my knowledge on diesel engines. Would anyone suggest any good books to read about diesel engines, ecm's etc ? I have read Rawzie's books and want to find more information. Thanks, Konstantin
replyreply
02-23-2016, (Subject: any good book to read on engines? ) 
RE: any good book to read on engines?
start on quickserve look at manual and then troubleshooting guide loads of info.
replyreply
02-24-2016, (Subject: any good book to read on engines? ) 
(02-23-2016 )Konstantin Wrote:  Hi, I want to deepen my knowledge on diesel engines. Would anyone suggest any good books to read about diesel engines, ecm's etc ? I have read Rawzie's books and want to find more information. Thanks, Konstantin

This site is more about helping truck owners with their trucks than anything. Talk bout the details of internals of ECM are only limited to generic terms due to constant Cybarstalkers and bad delete companies that hate this site because people actually learn to avoid their rip=-off methods.
replyreply
02-25-2016, (Subject: any good book to read on engines? ) 
(02-23-2016 )gearhead Wrote:  start on quickserve look at manual and then troubleshooting guide loads of info.

Will do, thanks for help
replyreply
02-28-2016, (Subject: any good book to read on engines? ) 
(02-25-2016 )Konstantin Wrote:  
(02-23-2016 )gearhead Wrote:  start on quickserve look at manual and then troubleshooting guide loads of info.

Will do, thanks for help

Rawze's voice chat server is not a bad option to discuss ecm related stuf from what I hear.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.