RE: Prostar ac
06-30-2019, (Subject: RE: Prostar ac ) 
RE: RE: Prostar ac
(06-30-2019 )Daytripper Wrote:  Took truck to dealership to have them run it on their dlb software...told me I needed new compressor...so I replaced compressor, both thermistors, reciever/dryer and high side cutout switch...still no good.... took it back then they tell me it needs new body control module. It kinda worked after that repair...but they suspected that blend door actuators weren't working properly as the vent discharge wasn't quite cold enough....BUT THEY NEVER OFFERED OR ASKED IF I WANTED THEM TO LOOK INTO THAT...
TOOK IT BACK 5 TIMES AND THEY SEEM TO NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THAT REPAIR? I WILL BE CALLING THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE ON MONDAY AM! Rawze is right! These a/c systems control systems on these trucks are garbage! If I have to tear into this hvac box going to build the shrine setup and be done with it for good!

The absolute worst place you can take your truck for A/C work is THE DAMN stealershit!... THEY WILL THROW ALL THE EXPENSIVE PARTS AT IT AT YOUR EXPENSE AND TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED THOUSANDS$$$ IN CONTROL MODULES AND NEW EXPENSIVE COMPONENTS UNTIL YOUR WALLET IS DRY -- ALL WHILE NEVER DOING ANYTHING BUT HOOKING UP THEIR COMPUTERS SO IT CAN RIP YOU OFF!!!

-- YOU / THEY WASTED A COUNTLESS AMOUNT OF MONEY AND A LOT OF UNNECESSARY DOWN-TIME FOR YOUR BUSINESS WHILE THE MORONS GUESS BLINDLY, RELYING ON COMPUTER DIAG. SOFTWARE THAT ARE DUMBER THAN A POST TO TELL THEM WHAT IS WRONG!!!

-- IN FACT --- THAT IS THE LAST AND WORST PLACE YOU CAN TAKE YOUR TRUCK ---- FOR ANYTHING!@!! -- ANY REASON --- THEY ARE THE BIGGEST CROOKS IN OUR INDUSTRY!!!

--and YES, the prostar A/C is the most finniky of any truck... IT IS SOFTWARE PROBLEMS!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! -- AND REPLACING THE CAB CONTROLLER DOES NOT MAKE THE SOFTWAERE ANY BETTER, BECUASE THEY PUT BACK THAT SAME FLAKY SOFTWARE IN IT!.

Here is what I resorted to on mine,. now mine works flawlessly for a couple years now ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid15312

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prostar ac - Daytripper - 06-29-2019,
RE: RE: Prostar ac - Rawze - 06-30-2019
RE: RE: Prostar ac - Waterloo - 06-30-2019,
RE: RE: Prostar ac - Rawze - 06-30-2019,
RE: RE: Prostar ac - DosGatos - 06-30-2019,
RE: RE: Prostar ac - DosGatos - 06-30-2019,
RE: RE: Prostar ac - Rawze - 07-01-2019,
RE: RE: Prostar ac - Rawze - 07-01-2019,
RE: RE: Prostar ac - Waterloo - 07-02-2019,
RE: RE: Prostar ac - Waterloo - 07-02-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.