4 state trucks radiators
07-02-2019, (Subject: 4 state trucks radiators ) 
4 state trucks radiators
anyone used any of their radiators? i dont know how long they've been making them under the name "Bestfit" but that is their inhouse brand made by them. talking with the guy on the phone they are also starting to make charge air coolers and said that if i knew anyone who needed one they can build anything. so i take it as far as charge airs they are just breaking into the market and radiators i dont know how long they have been producing.

was pricing radiators as the bottom half of mine has been beaten to crap behind the bumper from rocks/bugs/road debris and such and when i tried spending a couple hours bending the peices back open they mostly just fell to peices. so im just getting a new one as this turds haveing a small problem having to use the fan any time shes above 10PSI.

International - $2,000 same design style as 4state plastic tanks/aluminum core
Northern Supply - $1,400 aluminum tanks/aluminum core
4State Trucks - $780 plastic tanks/aluminum core. the 780 is with shipping 529.95 for rad

Lonestar rads are
- 51.625 Height
- 26.00 Width
- 2.187 Core Thickness
- 2.50 Inlet Upper Left
- 2.50 Outlet Lower Right
tanks are top and bottom on the narrow ends.

this is their vid on how they supposidly make the rads better than oem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as8p4Obgpa4

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
RE: 4 state trucks radiators
What kind of warranty do they have? Kind of a way to judge how much faith they have in their radiator.

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
After-market radiators are usually not a big deal unless you have need for a lot of cooling capacity.

BUT...

CAC coolers are a big deal!!!.

Flow and thermal efficiency is everything. Most those places could give a damn about how well their product performs, and have done ZERO testing and comparison with what they are building. -- This puts the truck owner in a bad place, they spend a little less money on an after-market CAC unit only for it to cost them fuel mileage losses,.. then they are out tens of thousands in fuel costs over the next several years. -- THAT IS NOT A SAVINGS -- THAT IS A HUGE LOSS IN REVENUE,... JUMPING OVER A DOLLAR TO SAVE A DIME --- I HAVE A BIG BEEF WITH THIS -- SEEN IT PLENTY, ESPECIALLY ON THOSE CAC UNITS BY PLACES LIKE DURA-SH$IT AND OTHERS!@!!!!!

YOU NEED TO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND HOME-WORK!!! -- THERE ARE GOOD REASONS THAT THIRD-PARTY CAC UNITS ARE CHEAP -- THEY ARE FAR INFERIOR IN THERMAL EFFICIENCY AND/OR FLOW MOST OF THE TIME!!!

Count the number of cross-channels the unit has. Measure the cross-channel thickness/flow size differences,... Check the interior for restrictions where the tubes come in, due to welding methods.

-- if it has less fins across, or any reason for a higher flow resistance at all, .. you loose. It creates restriction on the turbo that translates in a direct loss of fuel mileage just like a boost leak would do.

If they can't quote you the differences in flow dynamics AND thermal effeciency, or you can't do some hard comparisons with actual testing, send it back if your not satisfied --- > -- TELL THEM YOU WILL PASS ON THEIR CAC PRODUCT!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Lonestar10 , dhirocz , Pd6cas2 , Toolguy
Well I ordered the best fit radiator I was wrong on the price it is 680 delivered not 780. As far as the CAC I replaced that with an oem and sold my original to northern supply so they can copy it.

And 2 yr warranty on radiator

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2
I was looking at these guys for my next radiator. Brass tanks with copper core.

https://www.superiorcooling.co/internati...ostar.html
replyreply
i think in brass mine would be super expensive.

how it is in the picture is how it sits in the truck. just under 5 foot tall sitting at an angle like this

/

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201907/post_3856_1562124856_e6cb7699537016f788d793dbc9cb1909.jpg

replyreply
07-03-2019, (Subject: 4 state trucks radiators ) 
I think buying that 4state trucks radiator will do you just fine.

I got my radiator for $700, it was a local buy in fenton, mo. Tho i spent a decent amount on a oem CaC, my parts guy gets me the best deals possible even from volvo, especially on the cummins side.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
07-03-2019, (Subject: 4 state trucks radiators ) 
4states uses radiator works for their cooling equipment. I've use them before. Had a 5yr warranty on radiator and lifetime on the air to air welds
replyreply
07-04-2019, (Subject: 4 state trucks radiators ) 
I've used R S H in Oregon over the years & had good luck with them ,
They make whatever you want
Refered them to others as well
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.