4 state trucks radiators
07-02-2019, (Subject: 4 state trucks radiators ) 
RE: 4 state trucks radiators
After-market radiators are usually not a big deal unless you have need for a lot of cooling capacity.

BUT...

CAC coolers are a big deal!!!.

Flow and thermal efficiency is everything. Most those places could give a damn about how well their product performs, and have done ZERO testing and comparison with what they are building. -- This puts the truck owner in a bad place, they spend a little less money on an after-market CAC unit only for it to cost them fuel mileage losses,.. then they are out tens of thousands in fuel costs over the next several years. -- THAT IS NOT A SAVINGS -- THAT IS A HUGE LOSS IN REVENUE,... JUMPING OVER A DOLLAR TO SAVE A DIME --- I HAVE A BIG BEEF WITH THIS -- SEEN IT PLENTY, ESPECIALLY ON THOSE CAC UNITS BY PLACES LIKE DURA-SH$IT AND OTHERS!@!!!!!

YOU NEED TO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND HOME-WORK!!! -- THERE ARE GOOD REASONS THAT THIRD-PARTY CAC UNITS ARE CHEAP -- THEY ARE FAR INFERIOR IN THERMAL EFFICIENCY AND/OR FLOW MOST OF THE TIME!!!

Count the number of cross-channels the unit has. Measure the cross-channel thickness/flow size differences,... Check the interior for restrictions where the tubes come in, due to welding methods.

-- if it has less fins across, or any reason for a higher flow resistance at all, .. you loose. It creates restriction on the turbo that translates in a direct loss of fuel mileage just like a boost leak would do.

If they can't quote you the differences in flow dynamics AND thermal effeciency, or you can't do some hard comparisons with actual testing, send it back if your not satisfied --- > -- TELL THEM YOU WILL PASS ON THEIR CAC PRODUCT!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Lonestar10 , dhirocz , Pd6cas2 , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 state trucks radiators - Rawze - 07-02-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.