CARB strikes once again in CA!!!
09-17-2019, (Subject: CARB strikes once again in CA!!! ) 
RE: CARB strikes once again in CA!!!
I know the feeling... My buddy used to live in CA, he was tired of it to and moved to Phoenix.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz
09-17-2019, (Subject: CARB strikes once again in CA!!! ) 
Traded my truck a couple months ago. I got a glider with a Detroit. 2 things I miss is the power and clean oil. You can get the clean idle sticker at cummins. The price is crazy for the sticker.
replyreply
09-27-2019, (Subject: CARB strikes once again in CA!!! ) 
https://youtu.be/xediJU848Tc
replyreply
09-27-2019, (Subject: CARB strikes once again in CA!!! ) 
(09-27-2019 )Magard Wrote:  https://youtu.be/xediJU848Tc

It just takes someone with an Arduino, some creativity, and some time on their hands to make a mostly stock ecm think all those systems are still active and working.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Magard , Waterloo , barf , Hammerhead
09-28-2019, (Subject: CARB strikes once again in CA!!! ) 
(09-27-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  It just takes someone with an Arduino, some creativity, and some time on their hands to make a mostly stock ecm think all those systems are still active and working.

I'm calling to check price and availability, my Visa number is ... how soon can you send that to me?

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
09-28-2019, (Subject: CARB strikes once again in CA!!! ) 
Ditto here... Lets do a group buy...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Lucky

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.