I need quick help with Uber Freight
07-10-2019, (Subject: I need quick help with Uber Freight ) 
RE: I need quick help with Uber Freight
and that RMA # is a Return Merchandise Approval.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
07-11-2019, (Subject: I need quick help with Uber Freight ) 
(07-10-2019 )alborz Wrote:  This the story
I've been stocked with an Uber Freight load since yesterday. it is supposed to be returned to the original shipper but they need a number called RMA # in order to unload the truck.
I have called Uber 100+ times but they don't provide me with that number.. Ive had this situation before with other brokers but they got the RMA # about one hour at the most. now I'm sitting here. had to cancel schedualed loads one after another. plus I have flight coming up what can I do. thank you for your adwise

not saying you should but...

start unpacking it and stacking it directly behind all the cars parked in "reserved" perking places or across the employee parkinglot entrance?. - just a thought lol.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Chamberpains
07-11-2019, (Subject: I need quick help with Uber Freight ) 
Lol, I can see the CEO asking the dock foreman why there's 40k lbs of product behind his car.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.