I need quick help with Uber Freight
07-10-2019, (Subject: I need quick help with Uber Freight ) 
I need quick help with Uber Freight
This the story
I've been stocked with an Uber Freight load since yesterday. it is supposed to be returned to the original shipper but they need a number called RMA # in order to unload the truck.
I have called Uber 100+ times but they don't provide me with that number.. Ive had this situation before with other brokers but they got the RMA # about one hour at the most. now I'm sitting here. had to cancel schedualed loads one after another. plus I have flight coming up what can I do. thank you for your adwise
replyreply
RE: I need quick help with Uber Freight
Simplest answer would be to not haul Uber freight.
replyreply
Anything valuable? Tell em to get it straight or ur selling the load for ur freight costs.
replyreply
(07-10-2019 )smorgan87 Wrote:  Anything valuable? Tell em to get it straight or ur selling the load for ur freight costs.

not that valuable. 10 pallets of water
but my loads are being canceled so I'm losing money right there
replyreply
Tell them your lawyer will calling next and your going to start charging 200 an hour their product sits on your truck. Or tell them they have 1hr before you throw it in their lot and leave.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: alborz
Always could go to a bonded warehouse and have them offload and store it on their dime.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: alborz
(07-10-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  Tell them your lawyer will calling next and your going to start charging 200 an hour their product sits on your truck. Or tell them they have 1hr before you throw it in their lot and leave.

I could not get hold of their superior in the office.

how can you get a broker accountable for their faults when you are the one paying the price?
what are legal ways?
replyreply
I've given fair warning that if its not pulled off and signed for, I'll start throwing it on the ground in receiver parking lot. I inform all parties involved of what my intentions are and exactly the time limit is. That usually motivates people to make a decision. A Home Depot in Philadelphia ignored my fair warning by 6 hrs. 2 full skids of bagged stone got cut loose and thrown in a pile at the side of the trailer. That got them motivated to unload in hurry. But that's only happened once in 14 years. Most of the time the threat alone gets the point accross.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Volvo8873 , Waterloo
you did your job you brought the product from point A to point B and if given an appt be on time your job was be there at a certain time frame and product to be safe and secure. your job is not to hold onto that product because someone in an office chair cant do their job.

unless in a contract they agree to pay detention on all hours that product holds you hostage its not work it you say youve lost several loads... at the first sign
of loosing a load to someone elses incompetence that crap would have been thrown off my trailer right in the entrance to the receivers yard. loosing pay from 1 load is nothing compared to missing several loads.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.