Annoying Prostar issues
05-28-2016, (Subject: Annoying Prostar issues ) 
Annoying Prostar issues
Need some help with some Prostar annoyances....

Drivers window... Binds when going up about 4 inches from the top. I've replaced the regulator arm and one track that was sloppy.

Bunk lighting... None of my bunk lights work. I'm talking about the three that you press to turn on and the reading light on the left side. Any idea on where the power comes from? 2011 w/ 72" skyrise sleeper

Engine fan... I'd like to install a fan control switch to make it run on demand. I know the ECM has an input for this but I suspect it can be done through the body controller. Currently I have switch on the ground side of the fan solenoid but doing this causes an engine warning that will not clear till you restart the truck.

Any help is greatly appreciated. KT
replyreply
05-29-2016, (Subject: Annoying Prostar issues ) 
RE: Annoying Prostar issues
Your going to need Diamod Logic program. They have it at other forum (watch out for attack dogs). You could put another solenoid on the air line leading to the fan clutch and switch it.

User's Signature: Slow Minded not Stupid.
replyreply
05-29-2016, (Subject: Annoying Prostar issues ) 
RE: Annoying Prostar issues
All MM trucks have this code blocked so that you can install a manual fan switch into the ground wire of the solenoid, other than that,...

On a stock truck, just buy a second solenoid for the fan clutch and install it into the air-line for it. That is the easiest way without getting it re-programmed.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: B O Double V

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.