2011 Paccar MX13
07-13-2019, (Subject: 2011 Paccar MX13 ) 
2011 Paccar MX13
Hey guys, I've been reading this form before when I was thinking about deleting my Cummins engines.
Well I am back, but not for Cummins. I also own a Paccar MX13 engine, 2011 that has dpf egr def systems on it. This thing is driving me crazy, we spent more than 8k this year in repairs related to aftertreatment(only thing that never went bad was the egr).
Any how, driver just called me saying he is on the side of the road and truck is in limp mode.
Good thing it is not too far away from me, so I can drive there and connect with the JPRO program we own.
Now I am sick and tired of the emission related issues, that I decided to delete it.
I contacted couple of companies, and they all require me to send the ECM - and that would take a lot of time. None of them do a tune like you guys do with diagnostic equipment - I asked if the CALTERM work, and they said no.

Does anyone know someone who can tune this engine remotely using Nexiq P/N 124032?
Any advice will be appreciated.
I am hoping to get this thing figured out today.
replyreply
RE: 2011 Paccar MX13
You can PM Unilevers, he is the only one I know that may be able to help, if it is even possible. Myself, I don't know of anyone able to properly fix these motors. I would get it running and dump it ASAP. Go get a Cummins, fix it, maintain it, and go make money.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
How do I contact him?
I appreciate the answer!
replyreply
pm unilevers or mommaburt here on the forum.

if they can't help you then no one can, as anyone else is going to do nothing but make a boat anchor out of that engine with a butchered hack-job half-arssed program hell bent on eating the internals out of it. The 'tuning' and 'delete' industry built on guys desperation just like your is noting but crooks with an alligator smiles and false promises that only make you happy for a short time until you realize one day that your engine has failed prematurely because of the illegitimate back-room poke-and-prod style of ecu hacking they all seem to use.

Personally, I would do an EGR tune-up, fix the damn thing and go through it, clean it all up, as it likely ran just fine when the engine was new,... fix its issues and bring it back to its former glory instead of crying about it all the time and wishing shi#t will fix itself by running off to every shop with a computer that is more then willing to rip you off with half-arsse repairs.

You think it would have those issues ifI owned it?-- If I can do it, so can anyone else willing to get dirty.

paccar is one of those engines you drive the piss out of for its first 300k miles then get rid of it,..
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...9#pid40339

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Guys in meanwhile I found a company that claims it can do it online.
{bad delete shop link removed}

They say following on their web site:
All our Paccar tuning is done online, including the MX13. All You will need is Nexiq USB link.

Sent an email to them and I am waiting for response.

Anyone knows anything about them?
replyreply
well I am desperate indeed have to get this thing rolling.
replyreply
(07-13-2019 )robert_esch Wrote:  well I am desperate indeed have to get this thing rolling.

THEN I WOULD DESPERATELY GRAB A F$#KING WRENCH AND START CLEANING SENSORS AND PULLING DPF CANS OFF IT AND FIXING THE GODDAMN THING!!!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Rounded_nut

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.