DOC/DPF Fitler cleaning
07-20-2019, (Subject: DOC/DPF Fitler cleaning ) 
DOC/DPF Fitler cleaning
I am wanting to take my DOC/DPF filters in for cleaning (I have never done it in the two years I have owned the truck with 623k plus I just did EGR turn-up and EGR cleaning) and I cannot remember if I need to have the insite program to tell the cpu that the filters have been cleaned or not. I remember either reading and/or watching one of Rawze's video's saying as such but I cannot find it anywhere. So if someone can let me know before I do it that I need to get the insite program and equipment before I drop my filters it would be many thanks.
replyreply
07-20-2019, (Subject: DOC/DPF Fitler cleaning ) 
RE: DOC/DPF Fitler cleaning
If you pull the cans nad have them cleaned, baked, and de-ashed, then yes,... you need insite to tell the engine computer that you have replaced/serviced them (performing a 'dpf replecement' in insite I think). Otherwise the 'tampering' logic has a high chance of setting itself on and say the things are missing.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.