Coolant in secondary filter ISX 2013 485 HP
07-22-2019, (Subject: Coolant in secondary filter ISX 2013 485 HP ) 
RE: Coolant in secondary filter ISX 2013 485 HP
(07-22-2019 )Unilevers Wrote:  the inserts work for me about 50-60% of the time. There is no downfall to trying the inserts. If it works cool, if not you change the head and are likely in framing it due to lower liners while you are there.

I agree 100% -- if the head has to come off it,.. it would be a very stupid move not to inframe it and raise the liners etc.. while it is apart. Those 2350's and 2250's usually don't tend to make it much past 600-700k miles anyways before needing an inframe for one reason or another. i just had a recent write-up on this,.. something I see way too often with them...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid41315

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
08-11-2019, (Subject: Coolant in secondary filter ISX 2013 485 HP ) 
RE: Coolant in secondary filter ISX 2013 485 HP
Hello,

So last week I finally got the time to remove all the injectors out with the some help advice from MR.HAGG.

I added the rings to all 6 injectors and cleaned the injectors with a electric cleaner as instructed to do by Quick serve.

Put it all together and drained the diesel and put in new diesel and filters

I did have recommendations to change the heat shields on the injectors but when I pulled them out they were looking clean and non damaged. So I reused them and also reused the the cross over tubes as I found no damage to them either.

Will keep everyone posted after a month of driving long haul.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , t700

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.