rpms at idle speed up to 760 and hot exhaust lite
07-25-2019, (Subject: rpms at idle speed up to 760 and hot exhaust lite ) 
RE: rpms at idle speed up to 760 and hot exhaust lite
(07-24-2019 )mike Wrote:  ...
the 870 has the egr on the tubro side and cross over pipe over top of valve cover I believe

Not trying to be a stickler about it, just trying to educate here ...

That is actually incorrect. The 870 does not even have a DPF can,.. they were built and sold on trucks before 2007, and are an egr only engine, NO DPF, NO SCR, NONE OF THAT STUFF was on them, or part of trucks that had that model engine in them. --

It is not therefore possible to have DPF problems, nonetheless regen issues, or even a high exhaust temp lamp in the dash of a truck from back in 2006 or earlier, that had a CM870 engine.

Just an FYI: The CM2250 AND the CM2350 engines, BOTH MODELS have the egr crossover pipe going across the top front of the engine valve cover.

-- Trucks with ISX engines from years 2013 - 2017 are CM2350's. If you want to know the definitive answer to what model engine you have, then register your engine on quickserv.com and look at the data-plate info page, based on your engine serial number.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Signature620

Messages In This Thread
RE: rpms at idle speed up to 760 and hot exhaust lite - Rawze - 07-25-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.