Fuel in oil please help part 2
07-21-2019, (Subject: Fuel in oil please help part 2 ) 
Fuel in oil please help
So I have a 2013 cascadia with an isx. I
[/size]just did a complete rebuild. I got approx 10,000miles out of it then started noticing my oil level rising. Figured out it was fuel after a couple of days. My mechanic put die in and said three injectors were leaking so I had him change all six. I get my truck back yesterday drove 600 miles and checked oil I got about 2 gallons for fuel in there. Any ideas will be appreciated
replyreply
07-22-2019, (Subject: Fuel in oil please help part 2 ) 
RE: Fuel in oil please help
Could be leaking past the plungers in the fuel pump - Assuming this is a common rail (cm2250/2350) engine.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Jmayberry2011
07-27-2019, (Subject: Fuel in oil please help part 2 ) 
Fuel in oil please help part 2
Fuel in oil after rebuild. So far did all injectors. Fuel pump. New head. And all new lines. Still leaking in oil. Any more ideas?
replyreply
RE: Fuel in oil please help part 2
where did the head come from? Was is a new OEM head? -- a certified cummins reman? , or something a shop repaired?.

Check the part# and date stamping on the intake side of the head near cyliner #6

==========================

NEXT: --- DOES IT PASS A RAIL LEAK TEST???

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jmayberry2011
(07-22-2019 )Signature620 Wrote:  Could be leaking past the plungers in the fuel pump - Assuming this is a common rail (cm2250/2350) engine.

this is very common
replyreply
Run the engine with tracer dye in the fuel and shine a UV light around the overhead as it idles .
replyreply
07-30-2019, (Subject: Fuel in oil please help part 2 ) 
I just talked to my mechanic. He just did the die test again and said hes seeing all six of my brand new injectors leaking.
replyreply
Were they Cummins remans or something off ebay? Where did they come from?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jmayberry2011
The head Is supposed to be brand new. It was bought from a shop not Cummins. Does have 1 year warranty. I talked to the mechanic he never did the computer test just put die in and seen it leaking at the injectors. He just did the die test again now hes saying all six of my new injectors are leaking. We found someone to bring the computer in the next couple of days so we will see how that goes. Are you thinking it's the head? Thank you for your time.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.