Fuel in oil please help part 2
07-31-2019, (Subject: Fuel in oil please help part 2 ) 
RE: Fuel in oil please help part 2
(07-30-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  
(07-30-2019 )Jmayberry2011 Wrote:  The head Is supposed to be brand new. It was bought from a shop not Cummins.

IT IS MOST LIKELY A CHINEESE HEAD THEN.... SEEN PLENTY OF THEM!!!! AND THEY CLAIM THEY COME FROM SOME PLACE IN PENSILVANIA OR SOME OTHER S$IT-CAN GARBAGE USA (LYING THRU THEIR TEETH) DISTRIBUTOR...

HERE IS WHERE THEY ACTUALLY COME FROM... http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid30378

IT IS CALLED JUMPING OVER $10,000 DOLLARS (IN REPAIR/RE-WORK AND LOST REVENUE COSTS) TO SAVE A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS!!!!--- NEVER EVER EVER EVER BUY A STINKING HEAD that is not cummins certified and not brand spanking f$king new for an isx --- you will ALWAYS ALWAYS REGRET IT LATER!!!!! --- I HAVE SEEN IT A HUNDRED TIMES ON THIS FORUM,.. LIKE A BROKEN RECORD REPEATING EVERY MONTH OR 2 ON HERE!!!
Wow, I had no idea. I'm learning the hard way deep into my pockets. Thanks for the info Rawze. I need to get my sh*t together and pay more attention to your forum. I'll let you guys know what happens
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel in oil please help part 2 - Jmayberry2011 - 07-31-2019
RE: Fuel in oil please help part 2 - Unilevers - 07-30-2019,
RE: Fuel in oil please help part 2 - Unilevers - 07-27-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.