Fuel in oil please help part 2
07-31-2019, (Subject: Fuel in oil please help part 2 ) 
RE: Fuel in oil please help part 2
(07-31-2019 )Jmayberry2011 Wrote:  Wow, I had no idea. I'm learning the hard way deep into my pockets. Thanks for the info Rawze. I need to get my sh*t together and pay more attention to your forum. I'll let you guys know what happens

The garbage I see done to these engines by repair shops makes my stomach hurt it is so bad... and the saddest part of it all is that most repair shops are too goddamn arrogant to own up to their own stupidity, always blaming everything and everyone but themselves.

Again... will it pass a rail leak test? ... Will it hold above 25,000 PSI after one minute of the engine being shut off?. - Every single truck that was in good shape that I test,.. the rail pressure only drops a few hundred psi in one minute, holds pressure just fine. It is only when there is problems does the pressure drop off like a rock.

That test should have been a standard part of the inframe, to ensure the fuel system was put back together correctly. -- If it does fail this test ... Find out where it fails a leak test, and you will find your problem.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jmayberry2011

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel in oil please help part 2 - Rawze - 07-31-2019
RE: Fuel in oil please help part 2 - Unilevers - 07-30-2019,
RE: Fuel in oil please help part 2 - Unilevers - 07-27-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.