Hole cutters for hand drill
07-28-2019, (Subject: Hole cutters for hand drill ) 
Hole cutters for hand drill
First time I saw this kit at a local shop and I wanted it right away, it makes holes through thick metal very easily without any difficulty and dulled drills. It took a day of searching cause I didn't ask its name so I hope this post will save smbd time
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KKO...uage=en_US
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792 , Volvo8873 , Waterloo
RE: Hole cutters for hand drill
nice find. thanks for sharing.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Added to my Amazon too buy list... Thank you!
replyreply
Added to mine also! Thanks! I was starting to look into buying a real good drill bit set for work.

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
I just had to drill through steel and alluminum as the pivot bolts on my Ali arc had rounded. I spent hundreds on all sorts of drill bits and step bits and in the end it was the mighty steel hole saw from home depot that made it work!!! hours left side, 5 minutes right once I figured it out!!!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.