Adaptive Cruise Control Fault
07-28-2019, (Subject: Adaptive Cruise Control Fault ) 
Adaptive Cruise Control Fault
2016 KW T680 CM2350

I'm getting a lot of "Adaptive cruise control fault!" engine light; can anyone point me in the right direction how to disabled it in the ECM and ABS systems (Bendixshit radar)?

I try to worked it out with Acom software, aliment of the radar is useless and I'm tire of dealing with all that, I have a bigger fish to fry with the market right now that worry about this stupid system.
if anyone is interesting these are the codes a got:
3845 , 0784, 3843 all inactive ....
The problem of all this crap is that disable my cruise control but what is more important affect my ELD device

Unfortunately my truck was a used truck equipped with Windman system.

Any help will be appreciate.
replyreply
RE: Adaptive Cruise Control Fault
(07-28-2019 )OTR48 Wrote:  2016 KW T680 CM2350

I'm getting a lot of "Adaptive cruise control fault!" engine light; can anyone point me in the right direction how to disabled it in the ECM and ABS systems (Bendixshit radar)?

I try to worked it out with Acom software, aliment of the radar is useless and I'm tire of dealing with all that, I have a bigger fish to fry with the market right now that worry about this stupid system.
The problem of all this crap is that disable my cruise control but what is more important affect my ELD device

Take it to the dealer and have them hook up the computer to tell you what it is. I had the same issues, it was my compass. I didn't even know I had one. CanBus systems, a real nightmare. The dealer can sort it out and at least tell you where to start. Otherwise, you will be chasing ghosts and eating time. Trust me.
replyreply
(07-28-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(07-28-2019 )OTR48 Wrote:  2016 KW T680 CM2350

Take it to the dealer and have them hook up the computer to tell you what it is. I had the same issues, it was my compass. I didn't even know I had one. CanBus systems, a real nightmare. The dealer can sort it out and at least tell you where to start. Otherwise, you will be chasing ghosts and eating time. Trust me.

I was about to put it in a Dealer, it's very frustrate to take it to a dealer every 4-6 month for the same crap. I'm hoping to learn how to fix it or just kill it; I call Bendix several times but as you said it's a goose chase.

Thank you.
replyreply
Adaptive cruise can be easily disabled with Insite.
replyreply
(07-28-2019 )Signature620 Wrote:  Adaptive cruise can be easily disabled with Insite.
I have inline 5 with insite software and I try to look how retroactive ACB system but I'm a greenhorn still.

Just an O/O trying to learn how to fix my own truck.
Thank you.
replyreply
07-29-2019, (Subject: Adaptive Cruise Control Fault ) 
Should be in features/parameters section of insite just expand every section that pertains to ABS or cruise control and you should find it.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
07-29-2019, (Subject: Adaptive Cruise Control Fault ) 
(07-29-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  Should be in features/parameters section of insite just expand every section that pertains to ABS or cruise control and you should find it.

I will give it a try.

Thank you.
replyreply
08-04-2019, (Subject: Adaptive Cruise Control Fault ) 
Issue has been resolve !

Thank you for your help.
replyreply
06-16-2020, (Subject: Adaptive Cruise Control Fault ) 
Can you please tell how you solved the problem.
My t680 just gave the adaptive cruise control fault I was on the road fine, just when I try to put on the cruise control the fault showed with service flashing also plus abs skid sign.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.