Injectors 550 CM871.
07-28-2019, (Subject: Injectors 550 CM871. ) 
Injectors 550 CM871.
Good Sunday evening all. Looking for some advice on injectors. 4088665 to be exact. Researching who makes Cummins injectors and reman vs new. Seeing Delphi's reman for around 480 a piece. They seem to come with 2 year warranty. Is it worth having them flow tested to match? They will be going into a new head and cams on a full rebuild. Any advice taken with thanks.
replyreply
07-28-2019, (Subject: Injectors 550 CM871. ) 
RE: Injectors 550 CM871.
I would suggest only going with genuine certified new or re-mans.

not worth risking a $36,000 engine because of a bad spray pattern, etc.
here is my take on used/reman injectors...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...67#pid4367

that is just my own opinion on it any ways.

also, you cannot just slap in different size, or incorrect part# injectors,.. make sure what you replace is the same part number that your engine requires.

Also, if your getting an inframe done, your concerns should also be ensuring you have that engine counter-bored + liners raised to 0.014" - 0.,015" , and all the other things recommended on this forum ... otherwise, you could be doing it again in a year or 2. -- Too many shops out there that can't build an ISX worth a damn any more these days... Especially the OEM stealersh$its and OE cummins shops, they seem to be the worst for engine re-builds with all their garbage-can certifications

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Andre_The_Giant
07-29-2019, (Subject: Injectors 550 CM871. ) 
RE: Injectors 550 CM871.
Copy that! Thank you for the reply. I read through the entire pages related to that link. Thanks again.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.