I need to make a serious change...
10-06-2017, (Subject: I need to make a serious change... ) 
RE: I need to make a serious change...
(02-21-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  I do not eat a lot of stuff that has sweetness to it. It is only on occasion, but if I do, will trade sugar away for fake sweeteners any day of the week. I weigh less and have lost 20+ pounds, I feel better, I have more clarity, I sleep better, and even my fingernails grow faster.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SUGAR! --- GET IT OUT OF YOUR DIET ANY WAY THAT YOU CAN!!!! --- THAT IS WHAT MY MESSAGE IS!
Im proud of you Rawze. I saw your recent youtube videos and you look different than a year ago. I lost 20 pounds since january this year, and planning to drop another 15-20. Just like you said FFFFF SUGAR, and also watch so sodium, now when i go grocery shoping I keep eye on that and sugar, if sodium is over 300gr, i dont buy it. You dont taste real food, either you taste salt or sugar. After watching for sodium if ill buy something with sodium over 200gr it taste very salty to me. Those to things you need to control, salt and sugar.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Theme by MyBB Addict
Contact Us | Rawze.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication