I need to make a serious change...
10-06-2017, (Subject: I need to make a serious change... ) 
RE: I need to make a serious change...
(02-21-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  I do not eat a lot of stuff that has sweetness to it. It is only on occasion, but if I do, will trade sugar away for fake sweeteners any day of the week. I weigh less and have lost 20+ pounds, I feel better, I have more clarity, I sleep better, and even my fingernails grow faster.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SUGAR! --- GET IT OUT OF YOUR DIET ANY WAY THAT YOU CAN!!!! --- THAT IS WHAT MY MESSAGE IS!
Im proud of you Rawze. I saw your recent youtube videos and you look different than a year ago. I lost 20 pounds since january this year, and planning to drop another 15-20. Just like you said FFFFF SUGAR, and also watch so sodium, now when i go grocery shoping I keep eye on that and sugar, if sodium is over 300gr, i dont buy it. You dont taste real food, either you taste salt or sugar. After watching for sodium if ill buy something with sodium over 200gr it taste very salty to me. Those to things you need to control, salt and sugar.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
12-10-2017, (Subject: I need to make a serious change... ) 
another video on food worth watching...

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
02-18-2018, (Subject: I need to make a serious change... ) 
2 other really good films to watch are

Fed up! (2014) you can find it on netflix, youtube but you have to buy it. It's a fantastic watch for how food is pushed in America. And it's shows one of the few things the Obama's got done the "lets move" initiative . Start looking at the back of food labels and you will now see Added Sugar as separate value. Finally you can see the physical sugar they pointlessly dump in EVERYTHING.

King Corn (2007) Shows how corn is shoved in to EVERYTHING and how the government subsidizes it. Which takes away from good natural food.

Sorry these are both hard to find free to watch. If you have Kodi you can find it on the big addons easily. They really are worth the watch. If nothing else, just to open your eyes and keep your mind on what your unknowingly being fed.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
02-18-2018, (Subject: I need to make a serious change... ) 
forks over knives is another one.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains
02-19-2018, (Subject: I need to make a serious change... ) 
(07-08-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Found a good video today that I though I would share here on the forum.

My own thoughts say that I am glad I don't eat so much meat any more.

My wife and kids eat home grown organic meat ,we raise ....
Some of the healthiest breeds of beef , on top of that .(highland )
I eat this other crap???
I need to figure out a deep freeze for In the truck
If I was closer I would gladly send you some "dog food"mr.rawze , that's the only way I can give / sell it , thanks to the wonderful laws . What you do with it is none of my business .
My wife's boss was mad at the garbage bacon you buy , she brought her a pack . Now the wife's boss is pissed she got to wait for us to get some ready for her . She bought 2 full pigs , lol.
She says the bacon is worse then drugs ,lol
It really is a shame the way they went after the food market , epically the local growers . You would think we were growing illegal drugs . Well the fines are about the same .

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Hammerhead
02-19-2018, (Subject: I need to make a serious change... ) 
The Missing Link I run a dormitory refrigerator 4.1 cubic feet with a freezer on it from Lowes in my truck. I just pulled out one of my cabinets and made my own brackets to hold it to the wall and floor. I get about 3 years of use out of $100 refrigerator before the bouncing usually wipes out the compressor. But I take all my food with me for the entire week freezer stuff included. It only uses 200 watts to start to compressor then about 20 or 30 to keep it running throughout the day. Also a halfway decent sine wave inverter makes them last longer yet.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: the missing link
02-20-2018, (Subject: I need to make a serious change... ) 
(02-19-2018 )the missing link Wrote:  My wife and kids eat home grown organic meat ,we raise ....
Some of the healthiest breeds of beef , on top of that .(highland )
I eat this other crap???
I need to figure out a deep freeze for In the truck
If I was closer I would gladly send you some "dog food"mr.rawze , that's the only way I can give / sell it , thanks to the wonderful laws . What you do with it is none of my business .
My wife's boss was mad at the garbage bacon you buy , she brought her a pack . Now the wife's boss is pissed she got to wait for us to get some ready for her . She bought 2 full pigs , lol.
She says the bacon is worse then drugs ,lol
It really is a shame the way they went after the food market , epically the local growers . You would think we were growing illegal drugs . Well the fines are about the same .

That is sad, and I totally Agree. Much of my childhood was spent eating raised farm animals and wildlife that we killed ourselves then cured the old fashion way on my grandparents farm.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , the missing link
02-20-2018, (Subject: I need to make a serious change... ) 
Both me and my dogs like the dog food just fine we got from themissinglink and his family...
I grew up on a farm as well, and the family no longer owns it. Nothing tastes as good as it did from the farm. We had a 5acre garden when I was a kid, 2 acres of that was potatoes. I swore when I left home I was never gonna hill another potato plant again in my life. And our tomatoes grew all goofy shaped and funny lookin, not like those town kids perfectly round bright red ones, damn they looked good! F**k was I ever stupid! What I wouldn't give to have a garden that sustained me year round, goofy lookin tomatoes and all...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: the missing link , Rawze , Chamberpains

Theme by MyBB Addict
Contact Us | Rawze.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication