I need to make a serious change...
02-10-2019, (Subject: I need to make a serious change... ) 
RE: I need to make a serious change...
I also grew up on a dairy farm. Not much food from the stores when growing up. We even drank the milk straight from the bulk tank! These days we always get our meat from a local meat locker and we are going back more and more to growing our own garden once again. Especially with our two daughters!

My wife bought bacon from Wal-mart and we were reminded on how much of a difference in the quality compared to the local homegrown beef and pork that we get. I ate one bite of the bacon and that was it! This year I plan on jarring and packaging more and more stuff that we raise/grow.
replyreply
(02-10-2019 )Volvo8873 Wrote:  I also grew up on a dairy farm. Not much food from the stores when growing up. We even drank the milk straight from the bulk tank! These days we always get our meat from a local meat locker and we are going back more and more to growing our own garden once again. Especially with our two daughters!

My wife bought bacon from Wal-mart and we were reminded on how much of a difference in the quality compared to the local homegrown beef and pork that we get. I ate one bite of the bacon and that was it! This year I plan on jarring and packaging more and more stuff that we raise/grow.

when you go to wal-mart and buy that "smithfield" garbage this is what your buying...

https://youtu.be/HEdx9TpnNjE

the video is old,.. china owns smithfield for a few years now.

If that don't make someone buying food at china(wal)-mart cringe/think twice, I don't know what will.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
One of my pet peeves is fish ....mainly salmon but there are many species now ...farm raised fish? most dangerous food out there!!!!! I spent many years at a rural logging camp in Nor-Cal. right on the eel river, we poached steelhead and salmon every winter ...always had venison hanging or in the freezer. The meat in our stores now is pretty bad ...chicken ....all full of antibiotics .....
Truck driving is one of the hardest things your body can do ...crappy fast food and sitting all day .....it takes a lot of will power to keep from going down the drain and its good to share the difficulties and triumphs.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Theme by MyBB Addict
Contact Us | Rawze.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication