EGR / DPF DE-MANDATE
08-01-2019, (Subject: EGR / DPF DE-MANDATE ) 
RE: EGR / DPF DE-MANDATE
theres a chance it cant crack out and fall down and at very worst plug the section after the can where goes back down to 4-5inch.. but so far no troubles and i do beleive a few people have it that way. i think a week ago or so someone posted that they discovered a problem they were chasing was a piece broke and caused a plug.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
08-02-2019, (Subject: EGR / DPF DE-MANDATE ) 
RE: EGR / DPF DE-MANDATE
(08-01-2019 )Mattman Wrote:  
(08-01-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  <=====95% clean cans left around 2inches or so on outerwall to act as a muffler. those thousands in parts cost me more than their worth and i felt like a god smashing that PoS to smitherines.

I can understand your frustrations.

Any troubles with the little left around the wall of the can breaking off later down the road? I haven't seen one busted up to tell how well the remainder would stay stuck to the walls.

i have seen a few times, they do fall apart and clog up.

If a person is going to open them up,.. I would say they would be much better off leaving nothing behind that can fall apart later,. than to worry about a slight difference in sound.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.