Driving on 10lbs of boost????
08-11-2019, (Subject: Driving on 10lbs of boost???? ) 
RE: Driving on 10lbs of boost????
My map for turbo isn’t that far off. 871 turbo on a 2250. Timing totally different. These tables are significantly different than factory tables.
replyreply
(08-10-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  Same here, been out of state in the past few weeks... Getting cursed at is now the new norm for me, LOL! And I unplugged the ELD, I found it affected my driving. The ELD is still there, and my blood pressure is under control, along with my fuel mileage. Very happy, and stress free. ;-)

Unplugged the ELD?? What happens if you get caught? I'm not an OTR guy so not real knowledgeable about the ELD but I thought it was something you really don't want to tamper with.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(08-11-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  
(08-10-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  Same here, been out of state in the past few weeks... Getting cursed at is now the new norm for me, LOL! And I unplugged the ELD, I found it affected my driving. The ELD is still there, and my blood pressure is under control, along with my fuel mileage. Very happy, and stress free. ;-)

Unplugged the ELD?? What happens if you get caught? I'm not an OTR guy so not real knowledgeable about the ELD but I thought it was something you really don't want to tamper with.

I was just kidding about unplugging... That would be illegal. ;-)
replyreply
(08-11-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(08-11-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  

I was just kidding about unplugging... That would be illegal. ;-)

Ha Ha...... you got me

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
10-09-2019, (Subject: Driving on 10lbs of boost???? ) 
Been doing much better on this. I usually sit about 20psi on the hills and try to keep the pyro under 700. Seems to work good but definitely getting cussed at lol.

User's Signature: Carhauling is a fickle mistress
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.