Can I Backup a 2250
08-01-2019, (Subject: Can I Backup a 2250 ) 
Can I Backup a 2250
Hello , Thanks in advantage for your help !!!
Can I backup a CM2250 that has a deleted already and use it on Other CM2250 Engines ?
Or its has to be different every time ?
Thanks Again
replyreply
RE: Can I Backup a 2250
no, thats called stealing.

every truck is different aswell it doesnt work like that.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
(08-01-2019 )N14cplus Wrote:  Hello , Thanks in advantage for your help !!!
Can I backup a CM2250 that has a deleted already and use it on Other CM2250 Engines ?
Or its has to be different every time ?
Thanks Again

no 2 trucks are the same. u need to have whatever method that was done, done to them individually so that cylinder balancing and other data does not get corrupt.

Hopefully it was Unilevers or mommaburt or one of the other guys recommended here,.. otherwise I feel sorry for your engine.

here is what was wrong with a file that was sent to me only yesterday by someone who swore their guy knew what he was doing...

Quote:* exhaust mission manager not disabled all the way properly, it fighting with the emissions.
* egr valve logic not shut off all the way, it screwing with turbo requests.
* Soot manager still trying to control emissions for the dpf, even though the dpf is switched off.

* scr warm-up and other engine operating modes are still active, sending engine into a permanent state of over-boosting the turbo to try to warm up the scr can, even though the scr can has been disabled.

* egr piping and offsets for fuel air mix are still active, and should not be for a deleted truck.

* ijnection timing still set for egr gas in all operating modes, and is too far advanced injection timing for a deleted truck.

* engine brake settings are set so high that it will eventually be damaging to the engine.

* the engine is still trying to regulate amonia production on an scr can that has been disabled.
* nox gas processing has not been properly switched off.

-- there are a lot of other issues with this program as well.

I can tell someone put a lot of effort into this program, but it is nowhere near where it should be, nor is it safe for the ISX engine.

it was done by a person who claimed they have "years of experience".. sad at how many trucks I have seen with this exact program in it with blown head gaskets this year alone.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: N14cplus , hhow55
thanks for your answers , this was just a doubt that I had but now everything is clear thanks for quick response and answers
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.