Clarification...
06-03-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
Clarification...
I would like to clarify something for everyone... it seems there are people who have started to think that I make my living off this website, working on trucks, overhauls, helping people, etc. ... That there is some monetary interest or gain in it for me when someone's truck is having some problems.

Whoever is thinking that is completely wrong!.

* Although I do not spend every day doing so,... When I have someone over and help them, I always do so for free. -- And if I recommend them go to a particular shop, or to a particular person, .. I gain nothing from it whatsoever, and certainly would never try to drum up business for someone, as every actual good shop I know of, that I would take my own truck to, is already completely covered up in work most of the time anyways. There is just too few places people can get decent work done at a reasonable cost any more that I would even somewhat trust,.. It is as simple as that.

* I don't really make enough money off this website, or youtube for it to even pay the $700+/month Internet bill it sucks up. Those who have and continue to donate towards the site are a tremendous help for offsetting this. -- I personally want to say thanks in return, because it helps everyone learn and grow what they do for a living, not just me. On a good month, I just about break even, or have a little to put towards the next months bill. For those who are curios, I Currently, between Youtube and the ads at the bottom of the page, get about $150/month +- to put towards my Internet bill. Combine that with those who have donated, and I just about break even, but certainly do not really come out ahead. Thanks for all your support everyone in making this place affordable to operate towards helping others. I actually expected it to be a flat-out expense for me when I signed all that paperwork from AT&T. I never really expected anyone to ever click that donate button at all actually lol.

* Not absolutely everything I do is for free,... I think it is only fair that I do charge a fee initially for any Computer work that I do for people the first time they want me to do something for them. I do so to help offset the cost and efforts of running this site, etc. ... But I do not do that type of work that often believe it or not, nor do enough of it to make any kind of steady living from it. I also never charge anyone for changes/updates etc. or if they simply want to try something different. I only ask that I not be pestered all the time over it.

* This website is free, and I give the information away from here for free too. I even hacked the site software to keep the ads down at the bottom of the page, away from being annoying, instead of putting them everywhere like other sites do so that they can make higher profits. I hate having to look past ads, and so do most other people too.

* Actually, when I got busy with too many requests from too many people wanting me to do computer work etc., Instead of profiting from it, I started training someone else so that I didn't have to be tied up all day every day with such things. Call me crazy on that one, but that is how I feel. My truck is what makes me my living, and I want to keep it that way as much as possible. All else is simply a part time hobby that is not meant to take up every hour of my day.

* Hobby: This entire website and helping others is my hobby,.. not my job. Because of this, I have no interest in promoting anything that is a "gimmik", is profitable, etc. and I certainly will call out BS in a hurry. There is no monetary interest for me towards promoting or discrediting anyone or anything really,... I only make suggestions based on what I think will be actually helpful to them (and/or others),.. nothing more.

* My opinions, suggestions, assistance, rants, gripes, articles, shouts, etc. etc. etc. are simply how I see things, and yes, sometimes I am full of s_#it .. and I certainly know that what works for me does not work for everyone. Is that going to stop me from voicing what I think? Hell-NO!. --- Why? -- Because I made this site so that I can say what I want to. All the other sites I used to participate in censored/edited heavily and/or deleted what I had to actually say. Mostly to bend everyones opinion towards themselves or the things they were trying to push onto others. People like that are afraid of someone having an actual opinion that was not based on some biased marketing somewhere. -- Someone like me is exactly what scares those crooks that want to take advantage of others, and someone with an actual opinion based on findings and/or fact is someone no one wants around when they are trying to sell you something. -- I try to be that person,.. the one who IS going to question you and your methods,.. and your product, like it or not. -- If it is good -- I will state it, .. but if it is bad,,.. I will point it out, and if you try to argue it away and cover it up,... I will call it out in a hurry. There is such a thing as pride in what someone does. It is too bad no one seems to know what it means any more.

* A LOT of people have my phone number,... A lot of people have it. Many times I am on the phone with someone else during that moment when you decide to dial my number. If you don't leave me a message at all, or text me (texts are the best actually) .. Guess what ... I will assume it was unimportant, or was a mis-dial. I am not a mind reader. -- Also, sometimes I give my number to someone,.. and the next thing I know,.. they are calling me for everything they ever wanted to know. It is like somehow, suddenly my forum no longer exists. -- For those people who tend to do that,.. I purposely do not answer every time they ring,.. but instead tell myself,... If they want to know the answer to something,.. they can post the question on the forum. At least that way, they can get some feedback from several people instead of just me. -- Sometimes, I do not answer because I am sitting on the S##$tter!, or talking to my wife,.. or heck,. maybe I am taking a nap! -- No, I will not talk on the phone while using the restroom, that is rude. My point is,.. If I answer my phone,.. it is because I have time to,. and feel like talking to you. If I don't feel like talking to people that day,.. I simply turn off my phone completely. Texting me is preferred any ways,.. That way I can answer it when I see it, think about it,.. and get time to actually answer it. For the general questions like "what kind of tires should I buy etc.",.. I prefer you use the forum!. -- Call me picky on that one, but I challenge anyone to have 1,000 people in your calling list while keeping your sanity in check. -- BTW: I also have a blocking program that will limit call volume etc. so sometimes, it simply does not ring on my end.

* I help others for free, and do not make much of anything from this site, but I am NOT a charity or truck stop. Just because someone needs help does not mean I have the time or means to help them. There will always be that ratio of truck owners that genuinely need some free help, but I am only one person. I also am not going to make it a full time job. I only help others when it is convenient, and my own life and family is not taking priority. Some people get mad at me for this sometimes,.. and I even understand their frustration, but I have to draw the line somewhere. I hope people can understand this, as I have my own life to live too.

- I wanted to make these things clear for others on here. I think there is a consensus that since i am not driving any more (my wife and son drive instead), that I am somehow using this place to make a living, or to offset/assist my trucking business. I can assure you that it is not the case. -- It IS simply a hobby, and nothing makes me smile more than those people who say that I have genuinely helped them, or helped them to learn how to keep their truck running a million miles plus without issues. It has always been my goal to help others keep their equipment and business running as long and stable as possible, so that they can profit the most as a result. Otherwise, there is no point to all those hours away from their families,.. and all the sacrifices they make so that they can keep that roof over their loved ones and children's heads. -- if your going to be out here on the roads,.. away from all the things you love and care for,... make it count!.

./uploads/201606/post_2_1465012546_5e8a7148ceddcaf1fadc3320f0f0cdcb.jpeg

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: The Reckchanic , rgreen , JMBT , a113n , Hetdiesel , Vsdanlihn , serv , DCSAN20 , Allen , LargeCar , dieseldog , jeffmcclure , laynepaving , patricks , HotRod , BreakOnThrough , feem , snailexpress , t700 , nirubini , Signature620 , flatbed94kid , barf , Convairliner , Waterloo , Mrkentee , Toolguy , Frankenstein , 1stepbehind
06-04-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
RE: Clarification...
I agree. I am amazed at all the help you have given drivers outside of keeping this page going. I have seen drivers somberly walking away from their dream of owning a truck because no matter what they and the dealer did they just could not fix the truck and make it profitable.
I have also seen drivers with tears in their eyes when they found out their problems were over after finding this site and other shops who get info here. This site alone is something we cant do without.
I have given SEVERAL times to this site and will continue to do so for this reason.....outside of actually working on someones truck its all I can do to help others. I do have a Facebook page called "ISX Cummins Problem Solvers" which does a little of what is done here.
I dont know how Rawze does it.....and I sure wouldnt take it for granted.
Keep that in mine whey your pointer passes the donate button.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo
Rawze, I don't care if you become a stinking billionaire doing what you do. I know you saved me mechanically, financially and personally... Dude, you saved my LIFE! Carry on man, and may the trucking Gods bless you! Every time you help a driver, an angel gets it wings. Thank you so much for everything you do, and will do in this upside down over regulated world. I just wish there were more men like you. I'll be shooting you some more appreciation when I get better situated here. ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , patricks , david24 , Toolguy
Yea I think it's safe to say that without this site I would've been royally screwed when I bought my truck and would've succumbed to the reality that most people within my company expected. Especially with the"dinosaur" I bought as Rawze puts it loll. I remember discussing the purchase with the owners and he figured I'd clear 80 cents a mile with the truck. With the help of this site and driving carefully I'm able to net 1.00 mile and I've had some months 10 or 20 cents over and above this. Gained a lot of knowledge, met some good people on here that I consider friends even.

Like Waterloo said I wouldn't care if you were filthy rich, I'm making a living the way I wanted too and that's priceless.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Toolguy
Thank you Rawze so much!!!! Have said it many times, if not for you I would have quit trucking. You deserve every penny that cones your way. One of the humblest people Ive ever met. You are the man and yes you are full of it!!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
I wasn't going to respond to this message because the op does not want to toot his horn.

TOOT TOOT, I'll do it for him, cause without this format being available for use to use and respect, there would be no owner operators eventually aka paccar.

I'm sending another "gift" your way boss:)
replyreply
Glad to know you. And of all the people I know with tons of practical and specialized knowledge that have web forums for other people to benefit from...wait a minute, there aren't any others. Thank you for all of it.
replyreply
06-05-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
Hi...
I don't post much, just read and read..but i gotta post this..
Just like everyone here...i would go broke without knowing Rawze... thanks a ton and ton and ton rawze...whatelse can i say....thanks and thanks again.
replyreply
06-05-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
Always willing to give what i can to something that helps others in making $$ instead of them getting robbed of their hard earned $$.. This is the only site that i find that is helping drivers instead of fleecing their money and not fixing a thing.
So my thanks to Rawze for being on here and having this site. :)
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.